Genomic Medicine Sweden
Genomic Medicine Sweden (GMS) was founded in 2017 as a national infrastructure for the implementation and development of precision medicine in Sweden. Clinical Genomics Uppsala is part of one of the seven genomic medicine centres that make up GMS.
Access the latest publications based on data produced at Clinical Genomics Uppsala.
- Panagiotis Baliakas new director of Clinical Genomics Uppsala 2024-02-23
- New leader for the work on solid tumors at Clinical Genomics Uppsala 2023-12-06
- Polygenic Risk Score could improve risk prediction in familial breast cancer 2023-08-23
- Development of long-read sequencing for diagnosis of DNA repeat expansion disorders 2023-04-06
- New NGS-based method results in more accurate detection of clonal rearrangements in acute lymphoblastic leukemia 2023-01-17