Clinical Genomics Uppsala
A national facility specialized in translational research and development of diagnostic tests.
A PART OF SCIENCE FOR LIFE LABORATORY
Clinical Genomics Uppsala is a part the Clinical Genomics platform at SciLifeLab, a national center for molecular biosciences with a focus on health and environmental research.
Our laboratories are integrated within Uppsala University Hospital at the sections for Clinical Genetics, Clinical Pathology and Clinical Microbiology. This close collaboration with the hospital ensures the clinical utility of our work.
Genomic Medicine Sweden
Genomic Medicine Sweden (GMS) was founded in 2017 as a national infrastructure for the implementation and development of precision medicine in Sweden. Clinical Genomics Uppsala is part of one of the seven genomic medicine centres that make up GMS.
Access the latest publications based on data produced at Clinical Genomics Uppsala.
- New NGS-based method results in more accurate detection of clonal rearrangements in acute lymphoblastic leukemia 2023-01-17
- New leaders of the hematology work package at Clinical Genomics Uppsala 2022-12-05
- Microbiology is a new focus area for Clinical Genomics Uppsala 2022-10-24
- Clinical Genomics Uppsala supports benchmarking of novel method for ultrasensitive detection of cancer 2022-08-29
- Ulf Gyllensten new director of Clinical Genomics Uppsala 2022-05-19