Genomic Medicine Sweden
Genomic Medicine Sweden (GMS) was founded in 2017 as a national infrastructure for the implementation and development of precision medicine in Sweden. Clinical Genomics Uppsala is part of one of the seven genomic medicine centres that make up GMS.
Access the latest publications based on data produced at Clinical Genomics Uppsala.
- Polygenic Risk Score could improve risk prediction in familial breast cancer 2023-08-23
- Development of long-read sequencing for diagnosis of DNA repeat expansion disorders 2023-04-06
- New NGS-based method results in more accurate detection of clonal rearrangements in acute lymphoblastic leukemia 2023-01-17
- New leaders of the hematology work package at Clinical Genomics Uppsala 2022-12-05
- Microbiology is a new focus area for Clinical Genomics Uppsala 2022-10-24